SAP BI Consultant
Who We Are Looking For
We are currently looking for a SAP BI Consultant to join our team on a permanent basis located in Aberdeen. The SAP BI consultant will work with key business stakeholders/users and the internal Enterprise Apps team to design, build and support SAP Business Intelligence solutions (including BW, Business Objects, Lumira and BPC) in order to meet business requirements.
The candidate must able to demonstrate and have in depth knowledge of all aspects of Sap BW & Business Objects and have a working knowledge of some of the main SAP modules.
- Business Objects System administration/ authorisations and security
- Business Objects system performance monitoring
- Create and maintain reports using Web Intelligence, Lumira/Design Studio and Analysis
- Participation in projects from pre-project stages to project delivery and support
- Good business interaction / communication & analysis skills
- Integration of data from sources which may or may not be SAP
- Assistance to Integration, Basis, Authorizations, Functional and 3rd parties consultants
- Key liaison role with SAP coordinators, business process owners and key users
- Batch Schedule maintenance and optimization.
- Unit, integration and co-ordination of user acceptance testing
- Resolution and investigation of incidents
- Knowledge of SAP BW / SAP BI Back End Extraction, Data Storage & Transformation and InfoCubes
- Technical Documentation of solutions
Key Skills & Experience
- Technical SAP Business Objects experience
- Background working in a support or consulting environment
- Proficient with all elements of the SAP Business Objects landscape including Universes, BICS connections, authorisations, query build.
- Proficient in writing, debugging and supporting Business Objects reports
- Ability to develop logical data models using best practices for data capture, data integrity, query and report design
- Ability to consult with users and functional business teams to gather and interpret business requirements
- First rate communication skills
- Permission to work in the UK
- Ability to visualize the business reporting requirements and provide effective data modelling
- Experience of at least 2 full SAP (BI) projects
What We Offer
- Structured Training, Development & Career Progression
- Global Opportunities
Please note that if your legal right to work in the UK is subject to special conditions or if you're not currently entitled to work in the UK then you will need to specify these in your application cover letter or CV.
About KCA Deutag
KCA Deutag is currently the drilling contractor on approximately 40 offshore platforms worldwide. The company also owns and operates a fleet of approximately 60 land drilling rigs. Our six Core Values define ‘the KCA Deutag way’ and are underpinned by our Policies, Standards and Procedures. They help guide our business approach and culture and our people in working safely, effectively and ethically across our operations.