Who we are looking for
An exciting opportunity has opened up in our HR function in Aberdeen for a business graduate to join our team as HRIS Graduate.
In this role, you will be involved in a variety of business activities including:
- Creating business processes and learning how effective processes can lead to increased efficiencies.
- Learn how an HR business system should work in line with processes and get hands on experience of using the system in order to provide second line support for users.
- Working in project teams – learn about the different dynamics of a team and the importance of yours and everyone’s role. We are often dependent on each other’s tasks and it is essential to support to one another for successful delivery of projects.
- Analytical skills - take a business problem and investigate and resolve it, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Project management – this is an essential skill in business and you will learn how a plan is built and managed in line with the time, scope and resources available.
- Gain an understanding of what the business needs in order to document the business requirements to help the technical team build it to the correct specification.
- Co-ordinate system testing to ensure no errors are introduced into the effective running of the system.
- Develop training materials and deliver the training to users worldwide
We are looking for someone who is:
- Flexible – able to work on several different tasks at one time
- Organised and efficient – plan work to ensure deadlines are met on time
- Strong ethical business approach – maintain confidentiality at all times and ensure system users have the correct access to data
- Patient and good at listening – take time to understand colleague’s queries and how you can help to resolve them
- Behave in line with KCA Deutag Core Values
- English Language
- Microsoft Office Skills (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)