Who We Are Looking For
Reporting to one of the Service Delivery Co-ordinators, the Support Analyst is responsible for ensuring that assistance is provided to all geographically located users. They will have specific responsibilities relating to the Aberdeen Office.
- Respond to requests for assistance with the Group’s software, hardware and telecommunications as required.
- Ensure that systems are managed and maintained as directed by company policy.
- Ensure all Service Requests are logged and maintained accurately in the company Service Desk software.
- Action all allocated Service Requests in a timely manner and in line with agreed Service Level targets.
- 2nd line support to the Service Desk, and cover if required.
- Assist with server administration, 3rd line support, as required.
- Administration of company user security and permissions.
- Perform upgrades of hardware and software environments within group standards.
- Provide cover to line supervision position when applicable.
- Provide a full range of hardware and software desktop support services to all users.
- Perform remote diagnostics and assistance.
- Participating in the department on-call rota as required.
- Involvement in IT procurement.
Key Skills & Experience
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to support Windows operating system level technical issues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office / Office 365 products, and wider applications such as Teams, Planner, etc.
- Knowledge and awareness of IT hardware
- Qualification in IT discipline or relevant experience
- Awareness of ITIL, preferred ITIL Foundation
- Certified Microsoft skilling or qualifications preferred
- Previous support experience at either 1st or 2nd line, including a proven track record of providing support in a client facing environment within the last 5 years.
- Previous experience of Active Directory, and the Microsoft 365 end user platform
Please note that if your legal right to work in the UK is subject to special conditions or if you're not currently entitled to work in the UK then you will need to specify these in your application cover letter or CV.